BSRT is a Guernsey registered investment company whose shares are traded on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
BSRT concentrates on capital appreciation through identifying and investing in attractively valued early stage (pre-IPO) and specialist listed opportunities in the natural resources sector.
Unlisted/Pre-IPO (40-100% Portfolio)
- Invest in companies during pre-IPO phase
- From initial round to late-stage financing
- Value uplift via re-rating/listing
- Market driven: based on expectations of supply/demand imbalances (eg steel industry resources, energy)
- Development curve: 'ride' the development curve (price appreciation via reduction in market's specific risks)
Listed/Special Situations (0-50% Portfolio)
- Proactively work with investee companies to unlock value (eg M&A)
- Valuation based: exploit pricing errors (reserves, product price forecasts etc.)
Exit Strategy (cash up to 10% Portfolio)
- Initial Public Offering
- Trade Sale
- Event-driven target price
- Net proceeds reinvested